How To Get Your Dental Practice Found Online Where 97% Of People Are Searching
If your dental practice isn’t all over the local search right now, then your competition is – and they’re taking your patients.
This new special report will show you, step by step, what you need to be doing with Google Places and the local search so you can get the lion’s share of new patients.
Every month, Google reports many medium sized U.S. cities see 75,000 to 85,000 searches for dentists and dental related keywords!
The effectiveness of your Local Search strategy makes all the difference when it comes to getting your dental practice seen by these potential new patients in Google Places and the local search.
- Dr. David Moffet, Consultant UltimatePatientExperience.com
- Bob Sommers, Owner at Essential Marketing Systems
- Max Gotcher, Summit Practice Solutions
- Dr. Ron Steenkist, Dentist in Amsterdam
- Dr. Sean Tarpenning, Hebert Dental, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Dr. James McAnally, Big Case Marketing
- Dr. Ron Receveur, New Albany, IN
- Pat Worcester, Mission Possible…Best Hygiene
- Dr. Michael “Yar” Zuk