Are You Looking For More & Better Patients?
Alright, but first let’s start at the very beginning to understand your marketing from your patient’s eyes…
- First, Your advertising on the Web, Newspaper, Radio, Television… whatever marketing vehicle you use, your sales funnel begins with prospects seeing your advertising.
- Once a prospect finds you, they need to be pre-qualified, so they are a good fit for your services (skip this step and your schedule will explode with unqualified leads).
- …and then your prospects must be compelled to call and schedule a consultation (do you just want “impressions and branding and clicks” or do you want phone calls & new patients to treat?)
- You must follow-up and keep in touch with your prospects until they are ready to buy (otherwise you’re missing 50% of your potential patients).
- And THEN they turn into paying patients!
failed with their web marketing in the past.
You MUST Consider These Facts:
No longer is it “OK” to have a dental website without powerful video (If you are lacking video now, you have already missed the bus)
No longer is it “OK” to just drive masses of ‘hits and clicks’ to your dental website without converting them into patients (If your phone isn’t ringing, it’s a complete waste of time and money)
If you want to grow your practice by targeting patients needing work in the niches in which you have advanced clinical training, contact us today.
Is Your Dental Website Failing?
In today's digital age your dental website is the most important marketing advantage you can give yourself.
It's true. Web marketing for dentists works, but there are a lot of myths and misconceptions about what it takes to attract new patients with your website and other online tools.
Learn Why Your Dental Website Failing:
The Dental Website Audit will show you how to Attract The Patients YOU Want™. To download now, click here.
Hear What Our Dentist Clients Say About Us
How Dentists Find Qualified New Patients