I won’t bore you with a sales letter or shame you because you’re not doing it. These facts speak for themselves:
- By 2010, Generation Y will outnumber the babyboomers – and 96% of them have joined a social network.
- Radio took 38 years to reach 50 million people. TV took 13 years. Internet took 4 years. IPOD’s took 3 years. Facebook added 100 million users in under 9 months.
- And if Facebook were a country, it would be the worlds 4th largest.
- Ashton Kutcher and Ellen DeGeneres have more Twitter followers than the entire population of Ireland, Norway and Panama combined.
- YouTube has added more hours of video in the past 10 weeks than all the major news networks have produced since 1948.
Watch this 4 minute video to learn more: Watch the video