3 years ago, I was approached by the owner of a small automotive repair shop.. we’ll call him Mr. X. Long story short, we did a full custom web design, search engine optimization and social networking package for him.
After getting him to the #1 spot on Google in his hometown, Mr. X decided to try his luck and see how long he would “hold” that spot without continuing our SEO services.
Friday (2 years later) I got a call from him. After reviewing his rankings, it turns out that after 2 years of doing NO SEO AT ALL, his website has only dropped from #1 to the #4 position on Google!
We put together a package to return him to the #1 spot, but that’s not why I’m sending you this email…
While checking out the results of his social networking package, I found he has over 2200 followers! Those 2200 followers have another 269,000 friends of their own (about 120 friends per follower)!!
He spent about 10 minutes per day uploading a few pictures from his cellphone of the cars he worked on that day and making a few (lighthearted) sarcastic comments about them.
His seemingly pointless posts are free advertising to thousands and potentially hundreds of thousands of people in his community.
If you think social networking is a spoof, think again.
- "Our patients now go to our website much more often, about two to three times as often as they used to, which has been incredible for our retention and internal referrals."
- Dr. Randy Schmidt
- "I was happy to have the expertise with not only the website, but getting patients to see the website and to make that call or come in the door. Last month we had 160 leads from just the website."
- Dr. Robert Klein
- "First and foremost, you seemed to grasp what was needed, and that’s staying in touch with the prospect. There needs to be a relationship with each person, best we can."
- Dr. David Dinsmore
- "Our biggest referral source is the internet."
- Dr. Donald Plourde
- "Colin puts it all together in a way that gets results and saves me time."
- Dr. Robert Matiasevich
- "I’ve done dental marketing in the past with the big dental website guys, and right now there’s no one better than Colin."
- Dr. Avi Weisfogel
- "Right now, everyone wants to be contacted or stay in contact and it’s not the way that we used to do it before."
- Dr. John K. Argeros
- "We hooked up with Colin to give my KillerToothache members Awesome Websites."
- Dr. Yar Zuk
- "You can be the best, most highly trained dentist in the world, but without the ability SELL the patient on needing the treatment, it’s just not going to happen."
- Dr. Sean Tarpenning
- "The first month we went operational, Colin’s webpage work and Google SEO increased our April Contracts and Collections by 25.7% !!! I don’t think I have ever seen an increase like that in 30 yrs. of practice… WOW"
- Dr. Randy Schmidt