Working with lots of dental practices every week, I see a Ton of Mistakes that dental practices and other “consulting firms” make alike when setting up their Facebook Pages.
In this blog, I’m going to reveal the Top 6 Facebook Failures that I see most frequently, explain to you why these mistakes are running your fans and prospects off, and show you exactly how to fix them.
You can read my entire blog @ How to quickly fail at Facebook with your Dental Practice
Subscribe to our RSS feed on Feedburner
- "Our patients now go to our website much more often, about two to three times as often as they used to, which has been incredible for our retention and internal referrals."
- Dr. Randy Schmidt
- "I was happy to have the expertise with not only the website, but getting patients to see the website and to make that call or come in the door. Last month we had 160 leads from just the website."
- Dr. Robert Klein
- "First and foremost, you seemed to grasp what was needed, and that’s staying in touch with the prospect. There needs to be a relationship with each person, best we can."
- Dr. David Dinsmore
- "Our biggest referral source is the internet."
- Dr. Donald Plourde
- "Colin puts it all together in a way that gets results and saves me time."
- Dr. Robert Matiasevich
- "I’ve done dental marketing in the past with the big dental website guys, and right now there’s no one better than Colin."
- Dr. Avi Weisfogel
- "Right now, everyone wants to be contacted or stay in contact and it’s not the way that we used to do it before."
- Dr. John K. Argeros
- "We hooked up with Colin to give my KillerToothache members Awesome Websites."
- Dr. Yar Zuk
- "You can be the best, most highly trained dentist in the world, but without the ability SELL the patient on needing the treatment, it’s just not going to happen."
- Dr. Sean Tarpenning
- "The first month we went operational, Colin’s webpage work and Google SEO increased our April Contracts and Collections by 25.7% !!! I don’t think I have ever seen an increase like that in 30 yrs. of practice… WOW"
- Dr. Randy Schmidt