What if there was an “EASY” button to fix being slow in your dental practice?
You’d call me crazy.
That’s why we back up all our products with our 60 Day “Lawnmower Guarantee.”
What is that?
It means that after 60 days if you aren’t happy for any reason with our product, you can literally run over it with your lawn mower and mail it back to us. We’ll give you a full refund, with a smile.
But back on topic.
We’ve just finished our 11 DVD/CD Fast Thoughts on Dental Marketing series.
It will literally blow you away with real world solutions to the top 45 mistakes dentists are making with their web marketing.
OK, enough talking. If you want to know more, click here.
- "Our patients now go to our website much more often, about two to three times as often as they used to, which has been incredible for our retention and internal referrals."
- Dr. Randy Schmidt
- "Not only can he give a good overview of maximizing the internet, but also how to make things more effective and give the marketing a better ROI with phone call tracking."
- Dr. Tom Gibbs
- "Colin diversified me, getting me exposure in all my different dental niches."
- Dr. J.D. Murray
- "I was happy to have the expertise with not only the website, but getting patients to see the website and to make that call or come in the door. Last month we had 160 leads from just the website."
- Dr. Robert Klein
- "First and foremost, you seemed to grasp what was needed, and that’s staying in touch with the prospect. There needs to be a relationship with each person, best we can."
- Dr. David Dinsmore
- "Our biggest referral source is the internet."
- Dr. Donald Plourde
- "Colin puts it all together in a way that gets results and saves me time."
- Dr. Robert Matiasevich
- "I’ve done dental marketing in the past with the big dental website guys, and right now there’s no one better than Colin."
- Dr. Avi Weisfogel
- "Right now, everyone wants to be contacted or stay in contact and it’s not the way that we used to do it before."
- Dr. John K. Argeros
- "There are so many different avenues to market in that these guys have done and done well."
- Dr. Todd Resek