“My website, is it broke?”
I get asked that question all the time. Dentists that do have a website believe, like many people who have websites, that all they have to do is put it up and people will find it. Not true!
If you are the only dentist is a 100 mile radius I’m not talking to you, but if you have competition in the same local area your practice is located in, listen up!
I will bet you the bank that your website is not being “seen” in ways that count…
And in ways that get you more patients!
A lot of people also ask me, “Why would Google go to the time and expense of creating 50 million mini-websites for businesses, and then give them away?”
The answer is ‘money.’ How Google turns free Place Pages into revenue really doesn’t matter right now, so I won’t bore you with details. Suffice it say, they do… and they ARE betting the bank this works.
Remember Google Maps?
The little dots are those dental practices that have not taken Google up on their offer for a free Place Page. The big dots are the ones that have.
Google spent hundreds of millions of dollars developing 50 million mini-websites.
Which dentists do you think are going to get preferential treatment: The ones that claim and work their Place Pages, or the ones that don’t?
You see, for Google it’s a matter of “you scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours”, like it or not. They are going to make money off of this venture, and if you don’t play you won’t.
Those dentists that don’t play the game aren’t even in the ballpark when it comes to a shot at getting new qualified patients.
- "Our patients now go to our website much more often, about two to three times as often as they used to, which has been incredible for our retention and internal referrals."
- Dr. Randy Schmidt
- "Not only can he give a good overview of maximizing the internet, but also how to make things more effective and give the marketing a better ROI with phone call tracking."
- Dr. Tom Gibbs
- "Colin diversified me, getting me exposure in all my different dental niches."
- Dr. J.D. Murray
- "I was happy to have the expertise with not only the website, but getting patients to see the website and to make that call or come in the door. Last month we had 160 leads from just the website."
- Dr. Robert Klein
- "First and foremost, you seemed to grasp what was needed, and that’s staying in touch with the prospect. There needs to be a relationship with each person, best we can."
- Dr. David Dinsmore
- "Our biggest referral source is the internet."
- Dr. Donald Plourde
- "Colin puts it all together in a way that gets results and saves me time."
- Dr. Robert Matiasevich
- "I’ve done dental marketing in the past with the big dental website guys, and right now there’s no one better than Colin."
- Dr. Avi Weisfogel
- "Right now, everyone wants to be contacted or stay in contact and it’s not the way that we used to do it before."
- Dr. John K. Argeros
- "There are so many different avenues to market in that these guys have done and done well."
- Dr. Todd Resek