Two weeks ago on Episode 6 of our weekly video podcast, I made a bold prediction that the Yellow Pages would be extinct within 18 months.
Remember what the YellowPages books looked like five.. three… even last year? Remember that big yellow full-size book that was 2 to 3 inches thick and chocked full of advertisers and listings?
I just got this years YP in the mail today. It’s been downsized to a meek 5 x 11 and less than 1/2 inch thick… a slim reminder what dominated local business marketing for the better half of a century.
Did the advertisers stop advertising?
Businesses are still spending money to find customers, and consumers still need to find local providers for the services they need, so what’s changed?
Ten years after mainstream adoption of the internet, businesses have realized that consumers are going to the web to find what they need, and they are transitioning their marketing dollars accordingly.
Does your dental practice “Get Found” on the web?
Confused about where and how to get started? Not sure your web marketing dollars are producing for you? Our Swift Kick! Web Marketing Package will show you everything you need to know about how to dominate your local market area…
- "Our patients now go to our website much more often, about two to three times as often as they used to, which has been incredible for our retention and internal referrals."
- Dr. Randy Schmidt
- "Not only can he give a good overview of maximizing the internet, but also how to make things more effective and give the marketing a better ROI with phone call tracking."
- Dr. Tom Gibbs
- "Colin diversified me, getting me exposure in all my different dental niches."
- Dr. J.D. Murray
- "I was happy to have the expertise with not only the website, but getting patients to see the website and to make that call or come in the door. Last month we had 160 leads from just the website."
- Dr. Robert Klein
- "First and foremost, you seemed to grasp what was needed, and that’s staying in touch with the prospect. There needs to be a relationship with each person, best we can."
- Dr. David Dinsmore
- "Our biggest referral source is the internet."
- Dr. Donald Plourde
- "Colin puts it all together in a way that gets results and saves me time."
- Dr. Robert Matiasevich
- "I’ve done dental marketing in the past with the big dental website guys, and right now there’s no one better than Colin."
- Dr. Avi Weisfogel
- "Right now, everyone wants to be contacted or stay in contact and it’s not the way that we used to do it before."
- Dr. John K. Argeros
- "There are so many different avenues to market in that these guys have done and done well."
- Dr. Todd Resek