I usually just re-tweet trending topics like this, but this is so important I need to make a short blog post.
Google’s Matt Cutts announced that Google is working on a search ranking penalty for sites that are “over-optimized” or “overly SEO’ed.”
Matt Cutts said the new over optimization penalty will be introduced into the search results in the upcoming month or next few weeks. The purpose is to “level the playing field,” Cutts said. To give sites that have great content a better shot at ranking above sites that have content that is not as great but do a better job with SEO.
[Source: Search Engine Land]
- Dr. David Moffet, Consultant UltimatePatientExperience.com
- Bob Sommers, Owner at Essential Marketing Systems
- Max Gotcher, Summit Practice Solutions
- Dr. Ron Steenkist, Dentist in Amsterdam
- Dr. Sean Tarpenning, Hebert Dental, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Dr. James McAnally, Big Case Marketing
- Dr. Ron Receveur, New Albany, IN
- Pat Worcester, Mission Possible…Best Hygiene
- Dr. Michael “Yar” Zuk