Videos now go hand in hand with good search engine optimization practices. Not only do they provide the informative content people want to see “live,” but they can also be used to help your website rank higher in the search results, thereby getting you more patients. The research group Forrester found that videos were 53 times (5300%) more likely to receive first page organic rankings than were traditional static text-only web pages.
Did you know that 48 hours of video are uploaded every minute to YouTube, resulting in nearly 8 years of content uploaded every day? It’s true… The fast-movers and early adopters (as they prove time and time again online) will take the Lion’s Share of the new patients, while the rest watch the “video train” rush by, wondering when their turn is.
Leveraging your video properly includes so much more than just putting it on your website! Integrating your video into your social and mobile marketing strategies is paramount to your success.
Here’s what YouTube says about how their video gets spread around:
100,000,000 people take a social action on YouTube (likes, shares, comments, etc) weekly
- Dr. David Moffet, Consultant UltimatePatientExperience.com
- Bob Sommers, Owner at Essential Marketing Systems
- Max Gotcher, Summit Practice Solutions
- Dr. Ron Steenkist, Dentist in Amsterdam
- Dr. Sean Tarpenning, Hebert Dental, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Dr. James McAnally, Big Case Marketing
- Dr. Ron Receveur, New Albany, IN
- Pat Worcester, Mission Possible…Best Hygiene
- Dr. Michael “Yar” Zuk