With all the game-changing updates Google is making, we’re going to be working overtime to get both these special report updates out ASAP so you can begin taking advantage of the recent changes.
The first special report is “The New YellowPages: How To Get Your Dental Practice Found Online Where 97% Of People Are Searching”
If your dental practice isn’t all over the local search right now, then your competition is – and they’re taking your patients. This new special report will show you, step by step, what you need to be doing with Google Places and the local search so you can get the lion’s share of new patients.
Every month, Google reports many medium sized U.S. cities see 75,000 to 85,000 searches for dentists and dental related keywords! The effectiveness of your Local Search strategy makes all the difference when it comes to getting your dental practice seen by these potential new patients in Google Places and the local search.
New patients aren’t to be found only in Google Places… Organic search results still give a great ROI by generating tons of phone calls & new patients. This new free report will arm you with the tools you need to dominate the organic rankings on Google in this new “Panda” world.
SEO, in a nutshell, is presenting your site to search engines in the best possible light. There is no magic road to great search engine optimization… and anyone who tells you differently is simply lying. One key factor to getting good ranking in the search engines is quality content. This new special report will give you all 9 secrets you need to know to survive the Panda.
Both reports will be available for download here next month on our Books & DVD’s page. If you’d like an advance copies, click here to request them.
- "Our patients now go to our website much more often, about two to three times as often as they used to, which has been incredible for our retention and internal referrals."
- Dr. Randy Schmidt
- "I was happy to have the expertise with not only the website, but getting patients to see the website and to make that call or come in the door. Last month we had 160 leads from just the website."
- Dr. Robert Klein
- "First and foremost, you seemed to grasp what was needed, and that’s staying in touch with the prospect. There needs to be a relationship with each person, best we can."
- Dr. David Dinsmore
- "Our biggest referral source is the internet."
- Dr. Donald Plourde
- "Colin puts it all together in a way that gets results and saves me time."
- Dr. Robert Matiasevich
- "I’ve done dental marketing in the past with the big dental website guys, and right now there’s no one better than Colin."
- Dr. Avi Weisfogel
- "Right now, everyone wants to be contacted or stay in contact and it’s not the way that we used to do it before."
- Dr. John K. Argeros
- "We hooked up with Colin to give my KillerToothache members Awesome Websites."
- Dr. Yar Zuk
- "You can be the best, most highly trained dentist in the world, but without the ability SELL the patient on needing the treatment, it’s just not going to happen."
- Dr. Sean Tarpenning
- "The first month we went operational, Colin’s webpage work and Google SEO increased our April Contracts and Collections by 25.7% !!! I don’t think I have ever seen an increase like that in 30 yrs. of practice… WOW"
- Dr. Randy Schmidt