We all want our web sites to work perfectly every time. But there are some questions you need to ask a prospective Web developer before signing up with them. First, you want to know what Web standards they use, so you know your web site will grow as technology grows. Make sure your web site is designed with search engine optimization as a forethought, not an afterthought.. Make sure your Web developer tests your web site across multiple browsers and multiple versions so your web site always displays correctly no matter what your visitor uses. And, finally, learn how your Web developer handles problems with your web site. You should demand stellar customer service because, after all, this is your business. Give us a call to see how we can make your web site the best it can be.
- Dr. Sean Tarpenning
- Dr. David Moffet, Consultant UltimatePatientExperience.com
- Dr. Ivan Terrero, Bonita Springs, Florida
- Dr. Sean Tarpenning, Hebert Dental, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Dr. Raleigh Pioch
- Michael Abernathy DDS, Summit Practice Solutions
- Dr. Mitchel Friedman, Newman Springs Dental Care