Growing businesses may find it challenging to continually provide on-going brand messaging regarding new products and services. Successful, fast moving companies often make adjustments on a daily basis to keep one step ahead of the competitive, and a well-written blog can breathe life into the direction that your company is headed. Blogs are the ultimate real-time brand messaging medium, allowing you to provide a comprehensive social media strategy utilizing your in-house blog, Twitter and Facebook to keep in touch with your loyal customers and potential clients.
Quality Content and Customer Communications
Traditionally, companies have relied upon occasional newsletters and events to make announcements to their customers. Since every single industry is highly competitive today, it's important not only to stay ahead of your competition but to ensure that message is widely heard. Addressing customer requests and ideas on your blog is a great way to build a community – when customers feel linked to your brand; they are likely to remain loyal to your company as well as making recommendations to their friends.
Each element of your blog, from the design, type-face and the writing style is important. Blog posts not only allow you to target long-tail keywords in natural search, but also provide a written identity for your brand. If you're a consulting firm, establishing authority and a professional voice can help improve the reputation of your business, while a party planner may want to bring a tone of enthusiasm and excitement to each announcement. Crafting informative posts that your customers will want to read can help keep you in touch with your clients in an age of shifting loyalties.
- "Our patients now go to our website much more often, about two to three times as often as they used to, which has been incredible for our retention and internal referrals."
- Dr. Randy Schmidt
- "Not only can he give a good overview of maximizing the internet, but also how to make things more effective and give the marketing a better ROI with phone call tracking."
- Dr. Tom Gibbs
- "Colin diversified me, getting me exposure in all my different dental niches."
- Dr. J.D. Murray
- "I was happy to have the expertise with not only the website, but getting patients to see the website and to make that call or come in the door. Last month we had 160 leads from just the website."
- Dr. Robert Klein
- "First and foremost, you seemed to grasp what was needed, and that’s staying in touch with the prospect. There needs to be a relationship with each person, best we can."
- Dr. David Dinsmore
- "Our biggest referral source is the internet."
- Dr. Donald Plourde
- "Colin puts it all together in a way that gets results and saves me time."
- Dr. Robert Matiasevich
- "I’ve done dental marketing in the past with the big dental website guys, and right now there’s no one better than Colin."
- Dr. Avi Weisfogel
- "Right now, everyone wants to be contacted or stay in contact and it’s not the way that we used to do it before."
- Dr. John K. Argeros
- "There are so many different avenues to market in that these guys have done and done well."
- Dr. Todd Resek